This is the first time that we are adjusting the player attributes based on their real-life performance in the 2019 season. There are over 120 players impacted by this update with some players going up and others coming down.
Player attributes will continue to be updated as the season rolls on so keep watching baseball and go to the Roster Update page to see the full list of changes.
2ND INNING FEATURED PROGRAM
2ND INNING BOSSES
The 2nd Inning Program has arrived with new Bosses, a total of seven Diamond and five Gold players to choose from, and one Signature Series Flashback! Here is a look at some of the Moments you'll face against the bosses:
Play against Cabrera: "Bases Loaded Jam"
Bases are loaded. No Outs. Escape the inning without allowing a run with Diamond Dynasty team's set up pitcher. Beware! Hardware Flashback Miguel Cabrera is up to bat.
Play as Cabrera: "Call a Cab-rera"
Go big or go home situation here! Play as Hardware Flashback Miguel Cabrera with the bases loaded and two outs. Down by three in the bottom of the 9th, hit the game winning walk-off grand slam and tell everyone to drive home safely!
Play against Guerrero: "Change History: Strike out Vlad"
On April 7, 2004 Hardware Legend Vladimir Guerrero hit his first home run with the Angels. Pitch with your Diamond Dynasty team's ace and change history by striking out Guerrero and sending him back to the dugout.
Play as Guerrero: "Vlad vs. Rangers"
Play a 4-game series as Hardware Legend Vladimir Guerrero and tally 12 total bases against the Texas Rangers.
Play against Bumgarner: "You mad, son?"
Play a 6-inning game with your Diamond Dynasty Team against Signature Series Madison Bumgarner and the San Francisco Giants. Win the game while recording six total bases.
Play as Bumgarner: "Hit and Pitch"
Show off everything Signature Series Madison Bumgarner can do. At the plate, record at least two hits. On the mound, pitch a complete game, strikeout 10 Oakland batters and don't allow two runs in this 9-inning player locked game.
DIAMOND CHOICE PACKS
There are two Diamond Choice Packs in the 2nd Inning Program. Choose one of the three Bosses (Cabrera, Guerrero or Bumgarner) from the 300 Program Stars Boss pack. Before you get to that big choice, you can choose one of four Diamonds from the list below in the 200 Program Stars Pack:
- All-Star Flashback Ryan Zimmerman (Diamond, 85 OVR)
- Rookie Flashback Ken Giles (Diamond, 86 OVR)
- All-Star Flashback A.J. Pollock (Diamond, 86 OVR)
- Rookie Flashback Francisco Liriano (Diamond, 87 OVR)
2ND INNING CONQUEST MAP
Along with the 2nd Inning Moments, there is also a new 2nd Inning Conquest Map. Earn 30 Program Stars, plus more Stubs, XP, and a Standard Pack for completing all of the goals for the new "Batter's Box Challenge" map!
1st Inning Program Note
Now that the 1st Inning Program has ended, the Program Stars you earn through general gameplay and completing daily Missions will go toward the 2nd Inning Program. You can still earn 1st Inning Stars by completing the Moments, Collections and Conquest map listed within the 1st Inning Program.
HEADLINERS PACK 4
Each Headliners Set 4 pack contains one guaranteed Silver player, plus three other player items. Increased chance to find Bill Mazeroski and Jake Arrieta! Limit three packs per account. Previous Featured Headliners can still be found in The Show Pack (with Bryce Harper in a Phillies uniform) and bundles in the Show Shop.
TOPPS NOW MOMENTS
Take control of these big situations from the 2019 season with Topps Now Moments and earn vouchers towards a special pack to be released in early May in the Exchanges area.
- Altuve’s 100th Homer - Jose Altuve began the Astros' series against the Yankees with 98 career home runs. In the 3-game set, he hit four home runs to surpass 100. Player locked as Altuve, play a 3-game series tallying at least 4 extra base hits, including two home runs.
- Chris Davis Ends Streak - Chris Davis entered the game with a record streak: 54 consecutive at bats without a hit. He ended that streak with a two-run single. He finished the game with two doubles and four RBIs. Player locked as Davis, record his streak ending hit.
- Mariners Homer History - On April 11th, the Seattle Mariners became the first team in MLB history to start a season hitting a home run in each of their first 15 games. Play the Mariner's record setting game, hitting one home run in a 9-inning game.
These and many others are available to play now, and do not expire!