- Based on community feedback, we have increased the size of the PCI slightly and increased the timing window slightly in all Diamond Dynasty modes. As always, we will continue to monitor feedback.
- Fixed an issue where the runner leading off of first base would freeze on a specific line drive hit type to right field.
- Polished the "get-up" animation that followed a dive with the ball in hand.
- Fixed an issue that caused the user-controlled outfielder to select a non-urgent throw, allowing the baserunner to take extra bases.
March to October
- Fixed an issue that would cause campaigns to receive an authentication error resulting in rewards being forfeited.
- Crowd audio was missing at the beginning of certain Player-Lock March to October appearances.
- Corrected the Win-Loss records displayed during pre-game scenes of League Mode playoff games.
- The notables during batter walk-ups should now be more accurate.
- Fixed an issue where non-sell-able cards would appear to have the quick-sell option.
- Various crash fixes.
Update 1.11 is set to deploy on 5/13/2020 at 3:00 PM PT.