- This update includes our second round of game-play improvements with various fielding and base running improvements, including more adjustments to locking into the ball marker. We are still committed to monitoring and improving what issues may remain.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the user to initiate a "perfect jump" steal attempt in any game versus the CPU.
- Fixed a logic decision that allowed the CPU controlled third baseman to risk a throw-out opportunity at home plate, instead of the safer throw-out to first base for the third out.
- Another fix made to the now-infamous HOME RUN OSD so that it doesn't overstay its welcome.
- Fixed an issue where an opposing team's custom uniform could appear in Showdown immediately after completing a head-to-head game.
- Fixed an issue where the WHIP / ERA appears to be rounded in the Standings and Statistics screen in Diamond Dynasty.
- UI text display window adjustments to prevent pertinent information from getting cut off or truncated.
- Added a progress tracker to the Team Affinity home menu.
- Separated Player Programs and Prestige Programs in Diamond Dynasty to help distinguish them from one another.
- The Mercy Rule can now happen in League games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a Network Error message display when backing out of the Message Board rapidly.
- Fixed an issue where offline player ratings were sometimes used in-game.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent users from selecting Starting Pitchers in the bullpen.
- Fixed an issue where a user's stronghold was taken over, the team occupying it would have 0 fans.
- Reduced the amount of XP received in Play vs Friends, Retro Mode, and Home Run Derby to be more in line with other modes.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from exchanging duplicates of cards that were in their lineups.
- Fixed a bug that was causing March to October to reward double the amount intended.
- Notables will properly refresh for every new appearance and next game simulation in RTTS to prevent outdated information from displaying.
- Online Notables will now display properly while holding the R2 Button during Batter Walk-Ups and will also appear accurately on Jumbotrons.
- Minor polish to certain Presentation and Bullpen Camera angles.
- Play by play adjustments and corrections.
- Various uniform updates and fixes.
- Various crash fixes.
Update 1.10 is set to deploy on Friday 5/1/2020 at 3 AM PT.